- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. A Chromebook is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- AMA's CPT® Professional
- HCPCS Level II Professional
- ICD-10-CM Expert for Physicians with Guidelines
The recommended reference material is optional, but it is recommended that you purchase the latest version should you choose to pursue for additional certifications:
- Medical dictionary, any publisher