- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- To participate in the competency activities and receive feedback from your instructor, you will need to have access to a video camera (on the phone or other device of familiarity) and be able to upload the video as an .mp4 file to the assignment pages for review. These activities are required in order to pass the course successfully.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Medical Terminology course:
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions,
- Merriam-Webster's Medical Desk Dictionary
Please Note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.
The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Hemodialysis Technician course:
- Review of Hemodialysis for Nurses and Dialysis Personnel
- Core Curriculum for the Dialysis Technician
- Custom Hemodialysis Kit