- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- A microphone.
- A webcam.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.7 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Zoom Meetings
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You also have the option to purchase a physical copy of the text for an additional fee of $100.
- CCSP (ISC)² Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide (Sybex)
In order to obtain the CCSP certification, you must have:
- At least five years of professional experience in the information technology field
- Three of those years must be in information security, and one year must include experience in one of the six CCSP domains
- Earning (ISC)²'s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement. However, you can become an Associate of (ISC)² by passing the exam without the required work experience.
Do you qualify to take the CCSP exam? View the experience requirements